This shirt plunges into the wonderful world of 1960s' ice cream signs - 'it's a 99!' These marvellous things were printed onto metal and displayed in shops or on outside walls. I love the vivid, but slightly earthy colours, so typical of the time. Also some of them are a little 'distressed' at the edges where the weather has gotten in. But it really only adds to their charm. A number of vintage designs are featured from Walls, Pendleton's - ‘What could be nicer than a Pendleton’s Twicer', and Nestlé. It's bright, it's breezy, it's colourful, it's, well, fab!
- Inspiration: sixties, retro, colour
- Material: cotton
- Fit: intelligent tailored regular fit
- Cuff style: single button cuff
- Collar style: classic collar
- Theme: Spring & Summer bright collection