Fine corduroy shirt with a collage of 'cuttings' - period illustrations from Le Mans in the early 60s, showing a Ferrari 156 'sharknose', a 250 Testarossa and some others, racing or being worked on. The design mixes coloured and monochromatic elements, delicate ink wash with line, textural and strongly visual elements. Something of a work of art in my humble opinion: atmospheric, dramatic and companiable at the same time. The style of this shirt is known as 'Harrison' (Ford) which has a semi-cutaway collar and a single button cuff.
- Inspiration: classic race cars, retro, vintage, engineering
- Material: cotton corduroy
- Fit: regular tailored fit
- Cuff style: single button cuff
- Collar style: semi-cutaway collar
- Theme: retro, vintage, classic