This is fun. It makes me think of Warhol. Because of the way the pineapple is rendered in the weave, resembling a screen print. I am increasingly pushing, and experimenting with the jacquard format. It has such a fascinating history and the technology just gets better and better, so that I am able to introduce greater complexity and variation, as here where the large elements are in a different colour palette to the ground of the shirt - a fine Gingham style check. Well if you've got it flaunt it I say. An amazing piece. One of my best. Single button cuff, known around here as 'Jagger', intelligent tailored fit, pure cotton jacquard for Spring and Summer.
- Inspiration: fabric engineering, Modernism
- Material: cotton jacquard
- Fit: regular tailored fit
- Cuff style: single button cuff
- Collar style: classic collar
- Theme: techniques, art and experiment