Lee Manor on finest Liberty Tana Lawn cotton is a bold, exuberant Paisley. Richly coloured and detailed its curving, sensuous forms, completely fill space - a riotous invasion of arabesques and floral accents. The palette replaces pink in the multi version with red in this one to nudge the overall effect towards the hotter end of the spectrum. Lee Manor is named after Sir Arthur Liberty's country estate, which he extended, improved and populated with 'lots of pubs'. 'Moore' three button cuff.
- Inspiration: Britain, materials, classic design
- Material: Liberty Tana lawn fine cotton
- Fit: regular tailored fit
- Cuff style: three button cuff
- Collar style: classic collar
- Theme: Liberty prints, classic design