Prospect Road is a truly delightful Liberty of London design dating from 1968. Strongly inspired by Fauvism, a wooded, perhaps idyllic suburban vista with trees, clouds and blue sky is rendered in strong planes of colour, boldly outlined and infilled in parts, with a rather celebratory, freely executed detailing of leaves and texture. The colour palette is joyous - mint and lime greens, ultramarine,carmine, madder and soft pinks, chromium orange and deep purple. Positively delirious! But also restful and uplifting. I absolutely love this design, very fresh, rather beautiful.
- Inspiration: materials, fine art, pop, design
- Material: Liberty Tana lawn fine cotton
- Fit: regular tailored fit
- Cuff style: three button cuff
- Collar style: classic collar
- Theme: Liberty prints, classic design